Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our stop in Phoenix AKA visiting my friend Amy

This is my friend Amy and her son Colin. I met Amy when she lived in La Crescenta before she married Brian and moved to San Diego. They moved to Phoenix last year right before they had their baby Devin. So, it worked out perfect for Kaitlyn and I to stop there for a few days on the way home from my brother's house. Thanks for having us guys. We had a blast.
This is Kaitlyn and Colin back in November when they came out to visit. So Silly!
We had so much fun. We went to Amy's mom's house. She was super nice for letting us hang out and ride bikes. Kaitlyn was in heaven. She practiced riding bikes with pedals.
We went to this super fun park in Phoenix that has. It has a train that goes all around the park and a carousel too. It also had a fun playground.
This carousel was a little bit crazy. I don't usually get motion sickness but this one made me a little light headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment